Sunday, March 2, 2008

Catch a wave

Ben and I love catching waves.  Actually he caught the waves and the waves caught me.  I was rolling in them more than anything.  I've come to the conclusion that if I lived near the beach I would definitely be a surfer chick but as for now, I pretty much stink at surfing. Ben caught some good ones on this boogie board though.  

Don't let Ben's smile fool you...the water was freezing.  The first day at the beach we did this with no wet suits...crazy!  It was so painful that they were a must for our subsequent trips to the beach.

4 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Yay! You're blogging!

Fun! I want a surprise trip to California. It sounds so good to play at a beach, even if the water is a bit chilly.

Hey Ben, next time make it a surprise trip to Oregon. :)

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey stephanie! yes, you did it! welcome to the world of blogging! :)

Unknown said...

What a sweet hubbie! I think your crazy for going in the ocean when it's sooo cold! Glad you had fun, and so excited you have a blog!

lramey said...

look at you really blogging!!! YEah for you!!!!! i'm so jealous of your trip!

good thing we get one soon eh!!!!!