Friday, July 17, 2009

Harry Potter Nerdfest!






Don't judge me! That's what Ben had to tell some people who thought he was a Harry Potter looney! Steph and Jared won the competition so Christa and Ben had to dress up and act in character for dinner and the HP movie. Spells were cast, dances were performed, tears were cried (RIP ..... don't want to spoil the movie) and Jared was exposed as a buddy recognized him from a Star Trek convention is Las Vegas. "Jared Barney! Jared Barney! Kirk! You said you would NEVER take your Starfleet badge off!"

6 comments:

lramey said...

oh my gosh those are awesome!!!! Ben should always sport that wig!!! where'd you eat?? don't judge me just cuz i always wanna hear about the food

Shannon & Summer said...

Why does Ben look like the only one that dressed up?! Maybe that was the bet...
Maybe I should read text on blogs!

Michele said...

Steph!! I had so much fun in Lake Powell with you and Ben. I just looked at your blog and your boys are adorable! Love the family pics, they look great. My blog is michelehillman.blogspot.com Hopefully we'll see you guys again soon.

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Nerdfest is totally right! ha ha ha, but don't worry i saw it the second day it was out . . . with my mom . . . who invited me!

Whitaker Family said...

Hi Stephanie! I found your blog from Angie Haskins blog. Just wanted to say hello and tell you how beautiful your family is! Great to see you!

chelsea b james said...

steph - i don't have your email and i'm out of town. the baby shower is tues dec 1 at 6pm at my casa. i'm sorry its such late notice, don't worry your little heart if you can't come. bye bye!