Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween!

This year really rocked the party, if you know what I mean (you don't). Easton had his first school program where they sang Halloween songs, with a rad carnival at the end; so worth the money! We had a couple of parties that were a blast and the kids loved trick or treating. The rain sucked...but some of our neighbors were doing fresh scones, nachos, hot chocolate and spiced cider. We didn't even want candy 'cause we were sick to our stomachs with fried goodness! Easton (Stitch) said he was scared or afraid like a million times. Phoenix was the cutest, fat, waddling rat!








2 comments:

Lizzylou said...

I loved phoenix's costume. He makes such a cute Ratatui (or was he Ratatui's brother) Your's and Ben's Costume was hilarious also. I may have to use that some day. It looks like you had a blast. Easton is getting so big-what a cuttie!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

Hey can I borrow your fat suits . . . ? :) They are SUPER HOT! Steph, I hope ben has passed on through my email that I say hi and I also told him that we lived in Michele's ward in provo for a little while. all you Oslers are just great, and I hope I just spelled that right but I probably didn't. :)