Thursday, October 23, 2008

Lake Powell

We just got back from Lake Powell (last week) and were so bummed that it didn't last longer.  We love that place!  The water was a balmy 65 degrees but the weather worked out so we had sun the whole time.  As usual, Phoenix treated the beach as his personal buffet and Easton loved playing with his cousins and in the water.  We both did as much as we could (skiing, wakeskate, cliff jumping, kneeboarding, tubing, swimming and torped0) but it still didn't feel like enough!  Amelia went boating for the first time and loved it.  She was on the tube most of the time, yelling insults at whoever was driving!  Ben still retains his crown and reigns supreme as the "King of All Kneeboarding".  Next year, baby!!!






4 comments:

Lizzylou said...

I'm sooo jealous, I love lake Powel. I'll never forget the fun trip we took there for your birthday. That was such a blast.

The Shumways said...

Looks like tonz of fun! That place brings back good memories. I think some of my favorites are from the trip where . . .
-It was just us kids
-The starter on the old boat broke
-We were pulled behind another boat for like an hour to a dock that was closed for the night
-we slept over at the dock
-we ran into a floating outhouse
-a cockroach was spotted right next to us
- and we got lost on the way home

For some reason it was one of my favorite powell trips!

Clint and Kristen Family said...

Hey, it's Kristen. I found your blog from a friends. I love the Buzz Lightyear ride! One of my faves at Disney. Visit me at carterandkenji.blogspot.com

Shannon & Summer said...

I am so glad you got to go and chill on a house boat too! So dang fuN! I want to go!