Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wind Rivers Wyoming

I just got back from a trip to the Wind Rivers in Wyoming.  It was one of the raddest places I have ever been!  The fishing was supposed to be killer, but I didn't take a fly reel and the trout weren't taking spinners so we ate a lot of MRE's!  The trip seriously rocked except for the weight of the pack I carried.  You can see from the group picture that there were a lot of girls... my pack weighed over 70 pounds!  After 30 plus miles of hiking, my body is done.  I have been sleeping ever since I got back.  Thanks for watching the kids, Steph!







3 comments:

The Farrell Family said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! I want to go there! It was great to see you guys yesterday!

Alicia said...

Wow! It is beautiful there. 70 pounds in so HEAVY! Ouch!
It was fun seeing you Ben and Pheonix at Colter's baby blessing. We would love to get together soon!!!
Steph, good job on the triathlon! That is so awesome! Maybe one day I will do one. :)
Alicia and Scott

Mia said...

Note to self: bring more men when hiking with women!