Friday, May 9, 2008

Idol Fans





My crazy sister Michelle talked me into going to the gateway today to see David Archuleta.  I was debating whether or not to go because I knew I was going to see him sing the National Anthem at the Jazz Playoff Game. I think David is a cutie but I'm not fanatical.  I felt like a tiny bobber but I went along anyway just for good times. We actually got pretty close to him. In the picture you see my sisters (Michelle, Heather, Holly), Holly's friends, me, my brother (Nate), and babies. People kept wondering what kind of a boy would wear a heart on his shirt.  I assure you he's not gay, we made him do it.  We got some attention from some local media and TMZ.  Fox 13 put this picture of us on their site.  I'm the one wearing the red shirt, letter "I." Go David Archuleta!!! 

9 comments:

Becky said...

How funny! Go team David! He's definitely my fave but I was sad to see Jason go. I loved his dreads.

Amy Morris said...

That's great! I bet you guys had lots of fun! Even if your not a fanatic, it's always fun to do things like that! Can't wait to see more pics!

The Farrell Family said...

I was cracking up when I heard your message. I'll be looking for you guys on Idol Tuesday night. ;)

Mia said...

Now you're famous, also!

Brooke said...

Go Steph! I have grown to LOVE David! I wish I would have been up there with you guys! HOW FUN!!

Cyndi said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen! Im personaly a Jason fan, my husband is sick of hearing me talk about how much I love him! BUT, since he is gone now...GO DAVID!

Haskins said...

That is so awesome that you made it on the news!! You guys look so cute!

Heather Ballard said...

There you are. I'm glad you posted this cause I tried to watch it on the news.

Douglass Family said...

I love it girl! am so a David A Fan. Too bad he got 2nd! Miss you loads. Call us if you come down to powell again this summer